The Everyday Residential Emergency Contact Registration gives you the opportunity to store vital information about your home on the official Alertus emergency contact database, accessible by Police, Fire and Ambulance services, via Alertus, 24 hrs a day – 7 days a week.
This information is crucial for the Police and other emergency services to react quickly should an incident occur at your property be it an emergency, fire, burglary or vandalism. This information can help save valuable time, expense and even lives.
The Benefits – As an everyday residential registrant you will be able to:
- Register via all methods; internet, post and phone (0800 201-201).
- Manage your registration online at the official Alertus website of alertus.co.nz
- Multiple emergency contact names
- Home phone numbers
- Evening phone numbers
- Mobile phone numbers
- Electrical items such as Computers, TVs etc
- Valuables High value goods
- Serial numbers and identification marks
- Any other items you consider important
- Flammable or hazardous goods held on site –
- Toxic items or features on site
- Dangerous Pets at the property
- Important documents
- Sentimental items
- High value goods
- Your doctors name and contact details
- Your preferred plumbers contact details
- Your preferred builders contact details
- Your preferred glaziers contact details
- A security alarm (not the access code);
- A monitored alarm;
- The name of the alarm company;
- Access to a full range of security related information and advice from the official website at alertus.co.nz.
- Be the first to know about future added value benefits.
- Have greater peace of mind and a safer home.
How long will the database retain my emergency contact information?
The emergency contact service is a yearly service. At the end of the first year, Alertus will contact you to renew your membership.