The Business Emergency Contact Registration gives you the opportunity to store vital information about your business premises on the official Alertus emergency contact database, accessible by Police, Fire and Ambulance services, via Alertus, 24 hrs a day – 7 days a week.
This information is crucial for the Police and other emergency services to react quickly should an incident occur at your property be it an emergency, fire, burglary or vandalism.
This information can help save valuable time, expense and even lives. This service also covers any type of business premise, either commercial or non-profit organisations.
The Benefits – As a business registrant you will be able to:
- Register via all methods; internet, post and phone (0800 201-201).
- Manage your registration online at the official Alertus website of alertus.co.nz
Store additional contact information on your registration:
- Multiple emergency contact names
- Home phone numbers
- Evening phone numbers
- Mobile phone numbers
- Electrical items such as Computers, TVs etc Jewellery
- Valuables High value goods
- Serial numbers and identification marks
- Any other items you consider important
- Flammable or hazardous goods held on site
- Toxic items or features on site
- Dangerous Pets at the property
- Important documents
- Sentimental items
- High value goods
- Your doctors name and contact details
- Your preferred plumbers contact details
- Your preferred builders contact details
- Your preferred glaziers contact details
- A security alarm (not the access code);
- A monitored alarm;
- The name of the alarm company;
- Receive renewal notices. This will act as an important reminder for you to keep your details up to date.
- Be the first to know about future added value benefits.
- Have greater peace of mind and a safer business.